Hi you! It’s been awhile, I’d thought I send an update on what we’ve been up to since we’ve been away from the blogosphere.
We’ve got some new designs! Welcome Home.
This year, I’ve been really challenging myself to work on new designs in an area also dear to my heart, products for the home. In the same style as our bags, we’ve created modern organic pieces to layer in any home. Fresh styles and craftsmanship is still our game. In addition, we’ve added more colors and materials to our favorite bags. Check them out!
For the holidays, we’re releasing some new designs. Stay tuned by signing up for our newsletters!
Adventures in Travel & Renovating
A big part of the last year, we were involved in renovating our house and studio. The project was not so HGTV fabulous. We had many bumps along the road but I am happy to say I have a space to call my own and really create.
We’ve also been doing quite bit of traveling this year. First a family trip to Italy this past summer and then back to SF for West Coast Craft and Re:Make and then to NYC for NY NOW. As inspiring as it was to sightsee and eat all over Italy, it’s more motivating to meet our customers and other small businesses and makers at ll these shows. We don’t know when our next trip to Italy will be, but we know that our next show will be at the Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason Pavilion on November 19-20. We hope to see you there!
The M+P Team
Woohoo! Our one man shop is now two! Shout out to our new digital media/communication intern, Linh. She will be helping us for the next few months regarding all things cool social media, including this blog.
5 things we’re digging …
1. The Onomichi Denim Project – As a #smallbiz, we love the concept and process of this small business across the ocean.
2. House & Art Studio in Greenpoint – Working from home isn’t so bad when you have a space like this!
3. Adam J Kurtz – Artist & author of 1 Page at a Time // His direct & honest advice are bound to make you laugh and give you much needed butt-kicking whenever you need motivation.
4. A little soul with Solange – Needed a little soulfulness lately. I’m currently digging Solange playlist on Spotify.
5. In the Face of Women – This fantastic book celebrates creative and entrepreneurial women for their work and passion. As a creator and business owner, I’m giving this 2 thumbs up.